Monday, January 24, 2011

One Way to Know if Your Eating Wrong

I am a follower of the Gracie Diet. So one of the things that I noticed upon taking up the lifestyle is how I feel after a meal when I follow the diet vs when I don't. When I break the diet, I get a very tired feeling after eating. I don't want to move, and I feel "lazy" or "sluggish". In cases like these, it is pretty evident that my body is wasting an enormous amount of energy in order to digest the food I just ate. When I follow the diet, I don't get that feeling, and am ready for physical activity almost immediately afterwords, although I still give myself "at least one hour" that we have always heard growing up. So, keep that in mind, you'll know if your eating wrong if you have the "food fatigue" after you eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment